My husband’s step-mother sent me an amazing email of recipes and healthy eating tips, which I’m putting down here for safe-keeping, and sharing if I share this blog to a wider audience, and so you know what’s in my brain at the moment.
- Throw out all treats in the cupboard you’ll only go to them when your’re bored
- Have stuff ready to go in the fridge – it’s a lot of wok but is also very nurturing
- Don’t bake – ever!!!
- You’re great with your teas, drink plenty and vary with the soups
- NO CARBS AFTER LUNCH
- Cut out bread and eat the nine grain crackers instead
- Snack on heaps of strawberries
- Batons of celery and carrot marinated in plenty of chilli or pepper, salt and lemon juice
- Poached eggs
- Scrambled eggs
The recipes I’ll post separately.